Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bought 3 CDs!


Oasis - stop the clock
(old 2006 compilation album)


Olivia Ong - Just for you
17 originals from her. I prefer her covers though :/


王力宏 - 十八般武藝

... and now, plain bread for the rest of the week if i study out?

No matter, it's all worth it! The greatest incentive is that I can play these on the sound system! And I do feel bad for downloading my music all these while.. artists don't earn much from selling records these days thanks to people like us who download practically everything. You might just kill a talented singer just because they don't act/have product endorsements/perform in concerts! (I'm sure there are more reasons but that's all I know for now) So support your favourite artists and buy there CDs!

Okay, I wouldn't say Oasis is my favourite band, but I always listen to them when I've got nothing else to listen to, so I think I must like them quite abit to know that they'll definitely please my ears when all other songs fail to do so at certain times. (they've disbanded though :( )

My friend lent me the Lee Hom CD a month ago but I thought I should buy it too, haha.

I intended to get a japanese album too but they have limited variety here :( and they're so expensive, 69 for an album is out of my budget. I'll buy online if I really want to.. and that'd have to wait since most of them are idol crazes. The jap fangirls will do the job. (unless I can find nino's album with niji in it)

No comments: